Sunday, January 31, 2016

My Senior

So excited to have the opportunity to share some pics from Hamza's senior portrait session. Of course, we had Samantha do his portraits, who else? She has been taking our family portraits for several years, and she never disappoints, even with a difficult subject like our son. I'm thrilled that she managed to elicit so many great smiles for Hamza, who wasn't in the best of moods at the start of the day.

As you can see, Atlas came along, a much more willing model than his human! The location was Railroad Park in Birmingham, a place that has more significance for Hamza, because he comes here to play ultimate frisbee almost every Friday after school. I love the urban views in the background.


I wasn't quite sure which of these I like better, the color, or black and white. but for sure, I love his smile!

And of course, he had to get a few in his karate gi. Karate has been a part of his life for the past 11 years.


But I think my (and Hamza's) favorite from the entire portrait session, has to be this one. I actually ordered the prints in several different sizes, to share with the grandparents too!


If you live, or are visiting the Birmingham area, and would like to have some portraits done, be sure to check out Samantha's website. If you book a session through her you won't be disappointed, I promise!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails