Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Sunny day

Sometimes we manage to pack a lot of fun into one day, and we has just such a Saturday a couple of weeks ago. Sadly, Zakir wasn't able to join in the fun because he had a conference to attend, but the boys and I made the most of it.

Bilal and I started the morning of with a couple of highly competitive games of Jenga.


Later, I took the boys out and we had a picnic in the park. The weather was perfect for some outdoor fun.




In the afternoon, Hefty received a long overdue bath, with special spa treatment. I really don't want to share the 'before' pictures, too embarrassing!


Even the interior was squeaky clean by the time the boys were done. Of course, with the amount of driving I do in an average week, it wasn't destined to stay clean for long, but for a few hours, at least, it passed the White Glove test!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails