Sunday, May 4, 2014

More Senior activities... Prom 2014

Yesterday it hit me. When I saw my baby girl dressed up for her senior prom, the reality set in. She really is growing up. With all the senior year events that have been going on over the past few weeks, this one has been the hardest on me. I am going to have to come to terms with the fact that she will be moving away in a couple of months. And even though she will be attending a university that is only two hours drive away, she will no longer be living at home. It's not going to easy for me; we are very close, and I will miss her terribly.

We stepped out of the house for some photographs, before heading down to Samford to meet more of her classmates.




Samford University is a very popular portrait location, because of the beautiful buildings that are part of the campus, and the lovely landscaping.










 Everyone looked lovely, and you could see the joy on their faces, knowing that graduation is not too far away!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails