Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A little break in Nashville

I drove up from Birmingham on Saturday to spend a couple of days with a dear friend in Nashville. And I left the boys at home, since Zakir was on call over the weekend. With Safa in Europe, that makes for quite a fragmented family! While I was in Nashville I has the chance to hang out with two little cuties. Made my trip all the more worthwhile!
Big sister is three, so I heard a lot of "Whatcha doing?" She has such an adorably sweet little voice, such a doll! And of course, at three months old, baby sister was adorably cute too!

I can't wait until I see them again soon, hopefully when they visit Birmingham in a couple of weeks.

And yesterday (Monday) Zakir drove the boys to Memphis for part of Spring Break. They visited Graceland yesterday, and the zoo this morning. Zakir has promised to share his pics with me, so hopefully I'll be able to share them soon. I drove from Nashville this morning, and met up with them at lunch time. We will all be here until tomorrow, and then will be heading back home to Trussville. We have some things in mind to do tomorrow; a pity that this far the weather has been rather chilly, with cool temperatures and huge gusts of wind. We are ready for a real spring, not just a little teaser every few days!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails