Sunday, February 16, 2014

Karate

Last Saturday I took Bilal to the Hirano Cup karate tournament. He competed in sparring and kata.

There was a long wait before it was time for him to compete, but he kept himself busy.

I didn't get any decent photos of him competing, I suppose that's what you get for trying to use a little camera phone in low light from quite a distance.

This is the kids in his division lined up at the end of the tournament. Bilal did not win a medal, and I have to admit he was very disappointed. But I'm sure that will just make him train harder for next time.  I did cheer him up by buying a Happy Meal on the way home, something I admit I cringe whenever I do! But at least he doesn't have the option to eat fast food too often!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails