Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hamza's 15!

Happy birthday to Hamza! My boy is fifteen today. and growing like a weed. I think he is really going to eat us out of house and home.

Since we had plans this evening we went out yesterday evening to celebrate his birthday. He chose to go to Red Robin for burgers.

The kids actually posed for a pleasant photo together (one of those rare moments).

The food was delicious, but we decided not to torture our introverted son, so did not sing 'Happy Birthday' to him.

Today I picked up cupcakes to celebrate his actual birthday; this was what was left after round one:

I am proud of the young man he is becoming, though his energy still needs to be channeled every so often. He is bright and curious, and loves his numbers, as he always has. My boy!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails