Saturday, July 6, 2013

Where have we been this week?

Another quiet week on the blog, but this time it wasn't because I just didn't get round to posting. We were actually out of town, and I accidentally left my computer at home. We just got back from St. Louis this evening, and I have plenty to share from our trip. I plan to get to it over the next few days.

We had a great week with family, catching up with Zakir's cousins, while the kids re-connected with their cousins too. There were too many late nights, and even later mornings, but I suppose that is what vacation is about!

Tariq, our awesome host, with Zakir
Safa with Adil. They are only 6 months apart, and were inseparable during the trip
The main purpose of the trip was a college tour, but we had plenty of time to enjoy St. Louis while we were there. More on that later.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails