Friday, June 7, 2013

Weather permitting,

This is becoming a very common scene on the roads around our house, and I love to see it.

Our boys, out on their bikes together. Gives them a rare opportunity to bond. I think the fact that Hamza was the one to finally convince Bilal to start riding really helped too.

Safa's not been out much this week because she is still recovering from having her 3rd molars extracted on Tuesday. as promised, I didn't take pictures of her in her puffy, dazed state. She is doing much better today, but still took it easy at home, while the boys, Zakir and I went to a party we were invited to. And tomorrow there is another party, this time a graduation party for one of her best friends. I'm sure she won't miss that, no matter how she feels!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails