Thursday, March 28, 2013

Waiting for lunch

We ate at a variety of restaurants while on vacation. One of them actually encouraged you to shell and eat peanuts while waiting to be seated, then while waiting for the orders to be made, and scattered the shells anywhere and everywhere. It rather grossed me out, but didn't seem to bother anyone else, especially Zakir, who willingly participated.


But I admit, the paper tablecloth was quite novel, and the kids entertained themselves for quite a while.
'My dog is very white and fluffy'


Hamza got straight to work. It started simply enough with one math team formula.

And then it expanded.

And then he went rather crazy.

Until there was barely any space left to write on. More math team formulae!

I honestly don't think I have ever seen a child love math this much! Considering it was Spring Break!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails