Thursday, July 19, 2012

Jewelry

We've been away visiting North Georgia for the past three days and just got beck home this evening. More on that trip later, but today I wanted to share a pretty little addition the Safa has made. She has been asking me if she could get her nose pierced, a very Pakistani thing for a girl to do. Something that I myself was never interested in having done. But Zakir and I agreed that it was OK for her to have it done. So this evening I took her out, and she came back with this:

I think is a nice, subtle addition, and definitely makes her look even more 'Desi' (South Asian) than she already does. And she, of course, loves it! Eventually the surgical steel will be replaced with a small gold one, maybe on our next trip to Pakistan.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails