Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day, 2012

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads!

We had a nice, low key day. Zakir had to go make rounds this morning, although, I promise, I did offer to go instead of him! While he was gone, Farah took the boys to Splash Adventure water park, where they spent most of the day. Safa and I took Zakir out to lunch, after we gave him his presents. Sometimes it's hard to shop for him. But I think this time we hit the nail on the head. Something that he, and his dry humor, would seriously enjoy. From the very novel website, Knock Knock Stuff,

And,

You won't be able to tell from the tiny image, but the rotating stamp has little phrases on it, such as 'I'm not here right now', 'I need coffee' and 'I'm always right'. I often tease him that he loves to stamp things. I often find his signature stamped on office documents that are supposed to be reviewed by me! He stamps before he reads, haha! This will be a blast for him!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails