Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Kindergarten program

It's Tuesday and I'm not working, but I have done so much this morning that I'm almost wondering if it would have been more relaxing to go to work! But with the kids at school I don't have to stop every five minutes and mediate between their fights, so I have got a lot accomplished. I have even got a head start on dinner for tonight! Finally decided to sit down and have a little break.

Last night we went to Bilal's kindergarten program at Paine. Can you guess the theme?

Yes! All the songs were about zoo animals. So much fun! This is Bilal just before the program started.



Mrs. Murray was the music teacher at Paine when Safa and Hamza were little. She's been around for a long time and kids love her.


Bilal's class was in one of the back rows and there were lots of kids in front of him who were taller than him, so we didn't get to see him much. Can you see him in the back?


It was a fun program, especially watching all the five and six year olds try to dance without knocking each other over, hah!

And speaking of the zoo, I will be chaperoning Bilal's class to the zoo in May. Was I crazy to sign up for a zoo trip in summer weather?! At the last field trip to the Pumpkin Patch it was 55 degrees, but felt more like forty. I just hope it's not 100 degrees this time!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails