Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Post-op

After a fairly good day at home, Bilal has been feeling puny this evening. Running a low grade fever, and complaining of neck and throat pain. That's to be expected, of course. But it's so hard to see him in pain and not be able to do much about it. After he came home he did fine with one dose of Tylenol, but this evening we had to get the prescription for Tylenol with codeine filled, and I gave him a dose of that instead. I hope it does the trick. Christina was such a great help today, since Bilal basically didn't want me to leave him for any reason. I did manage to cook supper with him sitting at the island next to me, but it's been downhill since then.

In post-op recovery

Right now Bilal is dozing next to me in our bed; he'll be sleeping downstairs with me today so I can keep and eye on him. Tomorrow I am going to work and Baba will stay at home and play nurse. I hope that goes well. Bilal is already insisting that he wants me to stay home with him.

1 comments:

The Portas said...

Just catching up with you guys! Give Bilal some hugs from us. xo

Related Posts with Thumbnails