Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sweet sixteen!

On January 28, 1996, a little after 8pm, this little Miss came into our lives:

 And today she turned sixteen!

Time seems to have just flown by, but I know I have acquired more than a few hairs since then! And with Safa about to get her license next week it's probably going to get worse! But we have tried to prepare her the best we can.

In the morning Safa went to a math tournament, while I drove to Anniston for a baby shower. Then in the afternoon Farah and Adeel took the kids to the Ringling Brothers circus. In the evening we had hamburgers for dinner.

And as if we can't have enough cake, Safa got her own today.


And I managed to place sixteen candles on the cake. Including the alien candles she requested, along with Buzz Lightyear.


Cake and candle overload!

1 comments:

Carolina Carters said...

Happy birthday, Safa! Freedom at last! Ha! :)

Oh....children driving...I'm SO not ready for that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails