Saturday, October 8, 2011

Weekend in Montgomery

I am down in Montgomery with Safa, for a debate tournament at St. James High School. We drove down yesterday, and the kids participated in three rounds. The tournament is anticipated to continue through the afternoon, after which we'll be driving back to Birmingham. The boys are evidently having a good time without us; I hear they went to Sonic for dinner yesterday, and today they have a soccer game, then a birthday party to go to. Doesn't really seem like they're missing us too much!

Right now I'm relaxing at the hotel, but plan to go over to the school later to help judge one of the rounds, if they need me. Aside from that, not too much planned this weekend. There is the Islamic Society's community bowling event tomorrow, but we might just stay at home and take it easy instead. It would be nice to have some down time for a change.

And although this has nothing to do with the rest of the post, I know I haven't shared these cute pics of our nephew Mohsin, caught in the act!



Mm, popcorn. The more, the better!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails