Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A little change

I finally caved and let Zakir buy the massage chair he and the kids have been asking for over the past several months. They were spoiled, using Dada Abbu's chair while in Pakistan over the summer, and decided we needed to have one for our sitting room too. We finally found a good deal on one and picked it up today. Safa has been test driving it this evening.


On the positive side for me, it gave me the opportunity to relocate the chairs from the sitting room, and make myself a nice little nook in the bedroom.


So now with a new coat of paint, some new drapes and bedding, and my favorite wall hanging back up on the wall I think I've just about got the master bedroom as I like it.

Now to tackle the rest of the house!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails