Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Nephews

I admit I haven't been blogging in chronological order, but I've just now got back into the groove, and would love to keep this momentum going. So I present to you, the nephews:

I know, I know, fuzzy picture again, but when this little guy is on the go I take what I can get!

Mobeen and Mohsin came in with their parents late Thursday night, and stayed until Sunday midday. I kept these little monkeys for most of Friday while their parents took care of some business. The sound of the two of them, and Bilal, playing together was delightful. so much squealing and laughter! I wish I got a decent picture of them together!

They have become very interactive, and love running around together. And when one of them gets tired, he just snuggled up against Safa Baji, and:


Gotta get energized for the next round of play!

I wish they lived closer so we could see them more often. At least we have Labor Day weekend to look forward too. I love my nephew fix!

1 comments:

Amyacl said...

What cuties! It's so great for the kids to have cousins who are close enough to visit fairly often.

Related Posts with Thumbnails