Saturday, July 16, 2011

So grown up!

Thanks, Nadia for taking these photos.


Doesn't Safa look so grown up? It's been creeping up on me, and sometimes I wish I could resist the reality that she's no longer a little girl. We are blessed with a beautiful, intelligent young lady who is blossoming a little more every day. You spend years trying to nurture your children, raise them to become responsible and independent. Then they grow up and you want to turn back time! I love this stage, we can go shopping together, get the occasional pedicures together, and ask each other's opinion about the important, and the mundane. But I also loved it when this:

was my baby girl!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Wow!What a gorgeous young lady. I can't believe how grown up she looks.

Amyacl said...

Wow, that is one cute baby picture! No surprise that she's grown up into such a beautiful young woman.

Related Posts with Thumbnails