Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's Safa's birthday!

My baby girl is fourteen! It just blows me away how time seems to fly, and before you know it your kids are grown up! I compiled a montage of some photos taken over the past year, since her last birthday. When I completed the montage and previewed it, I got teary eyed just watching it. No matter how you strive to raise your children as independent individuals who are confident and mature, when you actually see it happen it creates mixed emotions. Moms and dads, cherish every moment with your kids; from the sleepless nights of having an infant, the tantrums of a toddler, and all the happy times filled with hugs and kisses. Because these are just transient times, and before you know it you'll have a young man or lady standing in front of you, and the baby years will be behind you for ever.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

Happy birthday, Safa!!! (Zakir, too!)

owliecupcake said...

I can't believe how big my girl is growing (yes, I still claim her :) ). Happy birthday, Safa!

Christina

btw, I started crying watching that too, Mina..

Related Posts with Thumbnails